Skip to main navigation
Skip to content
Appraisal District Membership
To thank returning member districts and to encourage the participation of new member districts, TAAD’s executive board is pleased to offer the following membership incentives for 2022:
- Access to the TAAD member districts-only email list serve, which allows participants to communicate by email with the entire TAAD membership base. It’s fast, it’s easy, and you can get the information you need from your colleagues quickly!
- For districts that have not renewed their membership in at least two years, a $100 one-time only additional membership fee reduction for 2022.
- A coupon for $50-off any state certification course or RPA Review TAAD offers in Austin for each member district joining TAAD.
- Each new and renewing member appraisal district will receive a free 75-word/one month posting in “TAAD’s Job Opportunities” section of TAAD’s website ($50 value).
- Reduced advertising rates for member districts on TAAD’s website.
- Access to TAAD’s Legislative Web during regular and special sessions, plus up to the minute legislative news dispatches from the Capitol. TAAD monitors all tax-related legislation during and after sessions and relays this information to its members.
- The employees, directors and ARB members of member districts qualify for the lowest possible registration cost at all TAAD education events and at TAAD’s annual conference.
- Exclusive member district-only early registration opportunities and rates for popular seminars.
- Each chief appraiser, deputy chief appraiser/administrative head, and all directors receive THE APPRISER newsletter by email.
- Lowest fee available for participation in TAAD’s Chief Appraiser Institute
- Stay involved with TAAD even after retirement with the special “retired member” option of continued subscription to THE APPRISER and reduced fees to TAAD events.