Interested in posting a job opportunity here? Visit our Advertising page for more information.
Residential Appraiser at Kaufman CAD
The Kaufman CAD is currently seeking qualified candidates for the position of Residential Appraiser.
The desired candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the appraisal process. The appraiser will perform a combination of field appraisals on assigned properties during certain months of the year using one’s own vehicle and work in an office environment conducting informal meetings and property protest hearings in the remaining months.
Qualifications: Complete training to understand computer assisted appraisal system. Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, supervisors and the general public. Must be able to successfully complete Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation registration requirements and advancements. Must be able to use personal vehicle on the job daily. A valid Texas Driver’s license and proof of liability insurance coverage is required upon hiring.
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum requirement: High School graduate or GED
- Preferred: Prior appraisal experience
Salary is contingent on experience and qualifications.
Please submit resume to:
email@example.com or mail to:
P.O. Box 819
Kaufman, TX 75142
Posted September 21, 2020
Chief Appraiser at Cass CAD
CASS COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT
CHIEF APPRAISER JOB POSTING
- HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA WITH SOME COLLEGE
- REGISTERED PROFESSIONAL APPRAISER OR EQUIVALENT MANDATORY
- CERTIFIED CHIEF APPRAISER PREFERRED
- FIVE (5) YEARS EXPERIENCE IN AN APPRAISAL DISTRICT
EXPERIENCE IN AND ABILITY TO HANDLE THESE AREAS:
- APPRAISAL OF RESIDENTIAL AND BPP
- COMPUTER AND SOFTWARE LITERACY
- BUDGET & FINANCE
- BIDDING AND PURCHASING
- MANAGEMENT SKILLS (BOARD, EMPLOYEES AND PROPERTY OWNERS)
This job is open immediately and will be filled with a qualified candidate as soon as possible. The application process will be open until the position is filled. The salary is negotiable dependent on applicant’s experience and abilities.
A resume should be sent to the:
CASS COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT
502 MAIN ST.
LINDEN, TEXAS 75563
ATTN: BOARD CHAIRMAN
Posted September 15, 2020+
Chief Appraiser at Crosby CAD
The Crosby Central Appraisal District is seeking a candidate for Chief Appraiser.
RPA and RTA designation required, CCA designation is a plus. Knowledge of the PVS and MAP Review is required. Must possess excellent communication and administrative skills. Salary up to $60,000 plus benefits. Position remains open until filled. CCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply please send resume to:
Ashley Mayfield: firstname.lastname@example.org
PO Box 505
Crosbyton, TX 79322
Posted September 15, 2020
Field Appraiser at Cooke CAD
The Cooke County Appraisal District is accepting applications for the position of Field Appraiser.
An application and additional information about the position can be obtained on our website at www.cookecad.org.
Submit application with resume to:
Cooke County Appraisal District
Attn: Daisy Watson
201 N. Dixon Street
Gainesville, Texas 76240
Posted August 31, 2020
Chief Appraiser at Lampasas CAD
- Organization: Lampasas CAD
- Date posted: 8/31/2020
- City: Lampasas
- Location: Texas
- Primary Category: Administrative
- Education Requirement’s: Bachelor’s or Equivalent Experience
Description & Details
The Lampasas Central Appraisal District in Central Tx. is accepting resumes for the position of Chief Appraiser
- Applicants must have a RPA from TDLR
- Applicants must have ( or working towards) a RTA from TDLR
Experience in and ability to handle these areas:
- Appraisal of Residential and BPP
- Computer and software literacy
- Budget and Finance
- Property Tax Collections
- Management skills (Board, Employees, Property Owners, Taxing Jurisdictions and, State Agencies).
LCAD is continuing to accept applications, and reserves the right to do so until the position is filled. The salary is commensurate on applicant’s experience and abilities. Application is located on our web page at (www.LampasasCAD.org).
Applications should be submitted to:
Lampasas CAD Chief Appraiser Application
Attn: Melissa Gonzales, Chief Appraiser
P.O. Box 175
Lampasas, TX 76550
LCAD is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted August 31, 2020
Real Estate Appraiser at Wise CAD
Wise County Appraisal District is seeking applications for a Real Estate Appraiser position.
Need motivated individual with good people skills, office experience, to work in busy environment, and meet performance deadlines. Must have reliable transportation and valid Texas driver’s license.
Previous experience with appraisal work preferred.
Employee health & life insurance and TCDRS retirement plan provided. Salary contingent upon education and experience.
EMAIL APPLICATION OR RESUME TO:
attention APPRAISER APPLICATION
Posted August 28, 2020
Director of Commercial Appraisal at Fort Bend CAD
Fort Bend Central Appraisal District is accepting applications for Director of Commercial Appraisal.
Responsibilities for this position include supervision of commercial appraisal team of nine appraisers, one analyst, and one appraisal associate; oversees preparation of ratio studies of appraisal values, acquiring and verifying sales used in ratio studies; analysis of market information; application of mass appraisal techniques; data collection by on-site inspection; interpret sophisticated property specific information including profit and loss statements, maps, legal property descriptions, fee appraisals, and settlement statements; compile information into meaningful reports; and effectively manage time to meet deadlines. Applicants must also be familiar with conducting protest hearings, binding arbitrations, mediations and court proceedings.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Possession of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university is preferred. Work experience may be substituted for a college degree.
- Level IV Registered Professional Appraiser (RPA) with the Texas Department of Licensing and Regulation (TDLR).
- Minimum of five (5) years management-level experience required.
- Knowledge of Texas property tax laws and personnel management is essential.
- Prior experience with commercial appraisal required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office functions.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing, and have the ability to operate a personal computer.
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience. FBCAD offers a competitive benefits package.
Further details concerning this posting are available on our website at:
FORT BEND CENTRAL APPRAISAL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Posted August 25, 2020
Assistant Chief Appraiser at McLennan CAD
The McLENNAN COUNTY APPRAISAL DISTRICT is accepting applications for the position of Assistant Chief Appraiser.
Bachelor’s degree in business administration, public administration and real estate field or have work experience in appraisal district administration. Five (5) years of professional experience, three (3) years of which has been in progressively responsible administrative positions. Local governmental management and administrative experience desired. Must have a private vehicle available for own transportation on the job. Must possess and maintain a valid Texas driver’s license and minimum state-mandated liability insurance. Must have a Registered Professional Appraiser (RPA) designation with the Texas Department Licensing and Regulation. Some of the above requirements may be waived for equivalent designation and/or experience, Applicant should have knowledge of and experience in appraisal of property for property tax purposes and excellent communication skills. Salary is contingent upon qualifications and experience.
Please send Resume and Letter of Interest to:
Attn: Joe Don Bobbitt, Chief Appraiser. Interested candidates please respond by September 15, 2020 or until filled.
SKILLS / ABILITIES:
- Knowledge of management theory and practice and of the principles, laws, and standards applying to the appraisal and valuation of property for tax assessment purposes as required by the Property Tax Code
- Ability to supervise and to delegate authority and responsibility; to plan, direct, and coordinate a varied work program; and to gain and retain good working relationships with the community at large, the Board of Directors, District staff, and public officials of other jurisdictions.
Posted August 24, 2020