Interested in posting a job opportunity here? Visit our Advertising page for more information.
Residential Appraiser at Kerr CAD
The Kerr Central Appraisal District is currently accepting applications for a Residential Appraiser position.
Applicants should have an understanding of the real estate appraisal process with a background in appraisal, real estate or other related areas. Computer skills are necessary as well as being a self-starter & able to complete assigned tasks.
Application form is available at www.kerrcad.org. References are required.
Send completed application form to:
Kerr Central Appraisal District
P.O. Box 294387
Kerrville, TX 78029
Posted March 31, 2020
Field Appraiser at Austin CAD
Austin County Appraisal District is seeking applications for the position of FIELD APPRAISER.
Responsibilities include field inspections, data collection, analysis valuation, and participation in formal and informal hearings. A job description and application is located on our website: www.austincad.org/employment-opportunities.
Austin County Appraisal District
Attention: Greg Cook
906 E Amelia St.
Bellville, TX 77418
email Lois FitzSimon email@example.com
Posted March 5, 2020
Residential Manager at Denton CAD
BENEFITS: Mileage, Longevity, Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, Life Insurance and more
PAY RANGE: $110,000 – $120,700
GENERAL JOB DUTIES
Responsible for managing and directing the Residential and Agricultural Use Department’s processes and activities and the management of the department employees in the office and out in the field.
The residential department is responsible for discovery, listing, and valuation of all residential properties and mobile homes in subdivisions and abstracts and mobile homes in mobile home parks. Appraisal of all residential land in subdivisions in the cities and rural areas and abstract parcels in the cities. Management of Agricultural Use (Ag Use) approval and denial of applications. Administer rollback of ag use when use no longer exists.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining current mobile home ownership.
- Perform quality assurance checks.
- Develop a re-appraisal plan each year.
- Review and maintain residential cost schedules and develop new tables as needed each year. .
- Review and maintain lot pricing schedules.
- Review and maintain neighborhood schedules.
- Review and maintain agricultural use cost schedules.
- Review and send agricultural use rollbacks to property owners and then to tax offices for calculation of rollback tax.
- Review and maintain mobile home cost schedules
- Review and maintain cost schedules for stables, barns, arenas and storage.
- Responsible for the collection of building permits and blueprints for all appraisal departments.
- Responsible for all residential properties, and ag use properties before the Appraisal Review Board.
- Work with a software vendor on design requests for the residential pricing.
- Manage the workflow of the department.
- Negotiate and settle market values and ag use denials with property owners or their agent.
- Perform job duties as assigned by the Deputy Chief Appraiser and Chief Appraiser.
- Assess the material and technical needs of the department.
- Work with the Sales and Research Department on lawsuits.
- Appear in district court as an expert witness in residential or ag use lawsuits.
- Keep track of work hours of employees and submit semi-monthly timesheets to human resource.
- Represent district as needed in ARB hearing on denials of homestead, over-65, Social Security disability and/or Veterans exemptions.
- Assist scheduling of hearings before the Appraisal Review Board for the Residential Department.
- Assist with Property Value Study and MAP Review.
Please visit https://www.dentoncad.com/employment-and-education for an application, full job description and contact information.
Posted March 4, 2020