This program is designed to assist appraisal district staff in achieving designations from IAAO. TAAD-IAAO wants to encourage members to obtain designations by providing greater opportunities to attend educational courses and seminars through reimbursement of expenses related to coursework.
- The Reimbursement Committee will make every effort to approve or deny applications
within 20 days of submission.
- Approvals/denials will be communicated by email.
- Notification of approvals will include a maximum dollar amount of reimbursement thatwill
not exceed $1,000.
- TAAD-IAAO Chapter funds allocated for scholarships are limited, and once exhausted, no
more applications will be accepted.
For consideration, an applicant/application must meet the following criteria:
- Applicant must be a member of the TAAD-IAAO Chapter.
- Applicant must be registered as a candidate for designation through IAAO.
- Applicant must obtain his/her Chief Appraiser’s approval before applying.
- The application must be submitted at least 30 days prior to the start of the coursefor which it is submitted.
Upon approval and in order to receive reimbursement, the applicant must:
- Successfully complete the course for which the scholarship was approved.
- Submit a Reimbursement Request along with his/her certificate of course completion
electronically to the email address above.
I have read and understand the above guidelines, and I hereby certify that to the best of my
knowledge the information I have provided in this application is true and complete.